Welcome, friends! My name is Lou Ryan, and I’ve been vegan for over a decade. In that time, I’ve learned a lot about why veganism matters, where it intersects with other social issues, and what the heck vegans even eat. I hope to make veganism more accessible to others by sharing my experiences. In fact, I even got a degree in professional writing so I could better help the movement.
In addition to my passion for helping animals, people, and the environment through the power of language, I also love to dance.
Works Published Elsewhere
Rodale’s Organic Life
Raging Chicken Press
- Bloomsburg Fair “Unaware” of Sex Offender’s Large Nazi Flag Display
- Factory Farm Runoff Contaminating Your Well Water? Not EPA’s Problem
- Kutztown Community Garden offers land for local organic gardening
- Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative looks to bring fresh produce to Kutztown
- A Healthy Lou: Award-winning coverage of the diet & health beat for Kutztown’s university newspaper
- Kutztown VEG: Vegetarian and vegan dining guide for Kutztown, PA
- Dumbledore’s Vegan Army: Classic wizarding world treats based on Harry Potter
Questions? Comments? Want to work with me? Fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.